Founded in 2014, Ayrex is an innovative broker in binary options, located in Nevis, St. Kitts and Charlestown. Initially, the company was registered as ‘Advanced Binary Technologies Limited’ (Registration no. C44622), but it later switched to its new name ‘Ayrex’.
For a company that was founded just 3 years back, Ayrex has earned a reputation as a safe, professional and transparent broker in the online trading industry. The company is client-oriented and quite responsive to the requirements of their clients.
Is Ayrex a Scam?
Ayrex isn’t a scam for sure. The company has published its contact details and verified geographical address on their website. According to the information, they’re based in Office 590, Suites 5, Horsfords Business Centre, Long Point Road, Charlestown. Moreover, their customer support team is reachable on email@example.com. They also have a live chat option that works 24X5 (on weekdays), highlighting the ‘transparent’ nature of their business.
Besides, the company is regulated by CySEC and supported by the members of CommuniTraders forum. The company is up front about their business model and have clear terms and conditions with no strings attached.
Website analysis reports of Ayrex reveal that their company has received a steady traffic over the years. Most of the traders visiting Ayrex are from United Kingdom (6.7%) and South Africa (19.70%). Healthy web traffic denotes their credibility and solid market reputation.
Keeping the aforementioned points in mind, we conclude that it’s safe to deal with Ayrex.
Trading Platform, Options & Software
Unlike other brokers that work on SpotOptions trading platform, Ayrex has its personal proprietary trading platform that offers a fulfilling trading experience for new traders. The plus point of a custom-tailored platform is that it eliminates any delays in processing trades.
With a slick user interface, trades are just a single click away. Ayrex’s online platform is ideal for swift trading, especially for 30 seconds or 60 seconds options. Their user-friendly trading platform provides you quick access to the trading screen, user manual and a free demo platform where you can test your skills.
One thing that differentiates Ayrex’s trading platform is “Early closure” feature. This feature lets you close trade before its expiry time.
Ayrex basically deals in 3 types of binary options
- One Touch Options
- Classic High/Low Options
- Short Term Options (that expire within 30 seconds to 5 minutes)
The trades are limited in number, but their quick processing time makes up for this loss.
Why you Should Open an Account with Ayrex?
Though unregulated, Ayrex goes great lengths to prove its reliability. It meets all standards set for a regulatory agency to operate in a transparent, ethical manner. It has proven itself responsive by handling customer queries.
Facts state that Ayrex has submitted its application to relevant authorities for monitoring. In time, it’ll become a regulated broker like others.
Bonus & Promotions
Ayrex is known to offer a no deposit bonus worth $/€/£30 that can be traded by traders. You can withdraw the winnings generated from bonus after you’ve reached the $200 mark. Other than this, Ayrex also offers a deposit bonus ranging from 10% to 30%, depending on the amount deposited.
Ayrex was one of the first brokers to launch its personalised Android application for portable devices in the beginning. The app works seamlessly for demo as well as live trading accounts. The clarity, efficiency and precision of Ayrex’s mobile trading platform are a few features that set it apart from others.
Here’s a brief summary of its quick features:
- Swift trade execution, the interface doesn’t freeze or lag behind due to connectivity problems
- User-friendly, easily navigable and intuitive platform
- The app doesn’t display irritating ads
- No fees, commissions or in-app purchases are linked with the Ayrex app
- The app provides complete history of your orders
- Deposits and withdrawals get processed very swiftly
- Your mobile app is synchronised with desktop data.
- You can easily switch between real and demo account.
Different Types of Accounts on Offer
In case of Ayrex, your trading choices are restricted to Standard Trading and Islamic type trading.
Ayrex is clear about its terms and conditions, when it comes to opening an account. The minimum initial deposit is 5 USD/GBP/Euros. There’s no limit on maximum deposit value. The platform offers different bonuses to encourage traders.
- There is no bonus on initial deposits under $/€/£
- If you deposit $$/€/£100 to $/€/£499, you’ll receive 10% of the total deposit as bonus value.
- If your deposits fall within the $/€/£500-999 mark, the bonus value ranges from 10% to 20% (check terms and conditions for more information).
- For deposits above $/€/£1000, you get up to 30% bonus.
The demo account works just like normal trading account, but with virtual money. It’s there to help you test your skills.
As for underlying assets, Ayrex offers around 50 assets ranging from commodities to stocks, indices and Forex (currency pairs).
Ayrex offers standard payouts (which go as high as 89%), though the average value fluctuates within the range of 80% to 83%. Trades that close out of money don’t get rebates.
Ayrex’s application for regulation is under assessment by the regulatory bodies.
Demo Account Details
Demo account is available for new traders (Check terms and conditions for more details).
Ayrex accepts traders from the United States, United Kingdom, Syria, North Korea, Iran, Iraq and many other countries around the world (except those where trading is illegal).
What’s Hot about Ayrex?
- Different levels of bonus values (up to 30%)
- No deposit bonus available
- High payouts (maximum value up to 89%)
- User-friendly, easily navigable trading platform
- Customer oriented, transparent policies
- Trading signals available
- Special section dedicated to queries
- Responsive platform (the customer support team typically responses within 1 to 2 hours)
- Active on social networks (Facebook, Twitter and Google+) where owners public trading tips and latest happenings on their web page.
What’s Not so Hot?
- Unregulated platform
- Limited trading options available
- Deals in limited number of assets
- Profits earned on bonus is limited to $/€/£200
- No localised support.
Why Ayrex is different from other Brokers?
Many trading houses and brokers have surfaced in last couple of years, most of them being nearly identical to each other. In such a scenario, Ayrex’s new innovative trading platform is a refreshing change for traders. Their well-defined trading policies and ‘transparent’ operations make them superior to other trading platforms. Other than the fact that it isn’t regulated yet, it’s safe to trade on Ayrex.